Skip to main content

Christmas flicks to watch this holiday

Updated November 16, 2021 
  1. A Christmas Story
  2. A Christmas Carol (Scrooge)
  3. Scrooged
  4. Home Alone 1-3
  5. Elf
  6. Holiday Inn
  7. The Polar Express
  8. The Nightmare before Christmas
  9. Love Actually
  10. Miracle on 34th Street
  11. A Charlie Brown Christmas
  12. The Santa Clause
  13. National Lampoons Christmas Vacation
  14. The Muppet Christmas Carol
  15. The Preacher’s Wife
  16. A Christmas Kiss
  17. Gremlins
  18. The Grinch 


~Love God,Live life,One Enkounter at a Time~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Loneliness Cure: Emotional Hygiene

Before the grumpy cat gets under your skin this Valentine's Day, here are my FIVE favourite quotes from Dr. Guy Winch's TED Talk: "We all know how to care for our physical health but what do we know about maintaining our emotional hygiene?" "We sustain psychological injuries (failure, rejection and rumination) even more than we sustain physical injuries." "Once we become convinced of something, it's very difficult to change our mind." "You cannot allow yourself to feel that a situation is helpless. You have to fight for control over the situation and break the negative cycle before it begins." "When you're in emotional pain, treat yourself with the same compassion you'd expect from a really good friend." For more great quotes listen to his 17 minute talk below: What are your favourite quotes? ~Love God,Live life,One Enkounter at a Time~

A Matter of Time

I don't think it's any coincidence that God's time  seems to be the theme for this month. There just always seems to be a time line involved in everything we want to get done. Anyway, as my birthday is fast approaching I've been spending time reflecting, going through pictures, reading my journals just really reflecting to get some perspective. What was interesting was that while going through the journal I just happened to buck up this to-do list...yea...one of those goal to-do lists  where I need to do x by y time . Funnily, the list was written back in 2006 and it had check boxes placed next to the goals. I noticed that at least 3 boxes were still not ticked at the time, while others were ticked and dated...and now for the surprise the unchecked were: 1. Become a lacto-ovo vegetarian  2. Go Natural and 3. Something else that I can't quite remember now.. . It was very funny to me, as reading it marked the 8th day since I had gone vegan with no desire for mea...

Good Night Sweetheart!

Publish Post Today is my birthday!! As I approached my birthday I have been going through a series of reflections and I am very thankful for all the many experiences and memories, good and bad that I have had in the past year and the years before. Somehow in my reflection I was led to reflect on my time spent in the West in solitude. I never realized just how many videos I made. This clip is one example of how much I enjoyed my own company in my 'minimalist' home. Lol. As I thankfully and happily embrace this new chapter of my life I want to dedicate this clip to this past chapter of my life... Good night sweetheart! ~Live Life, Love God, One Encounter at a Time~